Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bookatrack are running an event in Suffolk this week end at a new venue Bentwaters Park . Its an Airfield with plenty of Run off areas.
Any other MLR/ Mitsi owners going? Ill be in Silver BMW Z3M if its dry, or Green Scooby estate if its wet, as its over 170 miles away, can't get there economicaly in a Mitsi!
RogerRally

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Im going on Saturday.

Was originally booked in on Sunday but didn't fancy being swarmed by loads of skylines. Shame 'cos i think Dragon are going to be there.

Have fun

Rich

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just got back, Good weather sunday morn, but aquaplanning afternoon.
Great track, some corners were exciting only due to placement of cones, but some were really fast and open, lots of spinners ( Elise!) but plenty of safe run off areas. Easy overtaking, no stone chips causing damage anymore, well run by Book a track..
Blue evo 4 and White TME (with silver rear lights) were also present showing the Skylines how it should be done. were these MLR guys?
I spent most of the day searching Ipswich for Fully charged new 12v battery for Rally Evo, eventually found an excide one for £35 from exhaust fitters, and got back to track just as hevans opened. Still, could drive it back onto trailer without jump leads!
RogerRally

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had an excellent day on Saturday. Tons of water, plenty of sideways stuff at teh far bend - fantastic fun .... evo was sensatonal and was very impressed with my first trackday in it. Saw a couple of silver 6's there and one had an MLR sticker on it but didn't get the chance to say hello.

R

1 - 4 of 4 Posts