Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there much differences between the two as they are around the same price or is one alot better than the other?

·
Premium Member
10,231 Posts
I've no experience of BC, but I'd rather gouge my own eyes out than have a set of D2s :(

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
heard a lot of people struggle with the d2's :smthumbdo

i've used apex before which is the old name for the bc's and they worked very well they came off gary @ ap tunings ta car

i would buy again with doubt :coolsm:

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
I've had BC's on mine for a while now and they are unblievable for the money you pay.

VERY VERY VERY Good suspension.:smthumbup

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
just to provide a different view - Kev Akins won Time Attack a couple of years ago on D2 suspension.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've heard good things about d2 just a bit harsh on the road and as for tein im sure you are starting to pay for the name a bit as the as the superstreets are no where near as high speced as same priced d2 or bc.
Who runs d2?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I dont mind paying for the name when it means something!
The Teins are harsh as well but IMHO, most (if not all) the Japanese suspension kits are harsh (they have better roads than us).
With suspension more than anything else you get what you pay for.
You didnt say why you wanted to upgrade? is it a track or road car?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
You can't really compare Tein and D2, Tein build quality is much better. Can't comment on the ride as I have had those in different cars. D2 brake line support brackets and anti-roll bar brackets in MR2 coilovers were a joke and I had lot's of trouble with them. Anti-roll bar bracket getting loose contributed to losing control and going out of track at 80 mph. Never again taiwanese suspension for me.

Never seen BC live so can't comment on that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts