Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi lads.I,m about to sell my BBS alloys for the 9MR.they are currently on my 8 MR and i have to say they look great.they have been painted black (originally gunmetal when new)as personally i think the MR needs black wheels.the wheels were not refurbished due to kerbing etc.they were simply painted black to compliment the car.They also have black bbs centre caps.I know the wheel is hugely sought after and do not confuse this wheel with the team dynamics wheel found on the FQ models.I have had a look for these wheels and the only place i can find them for sale is japanparts.com which come in at £1913.55(396,000yen).As far as i can see this is without tyres too but not too sure on that one.
Anyway you lads know your stuff.The wheels are concourse condition with NO kerbing on any wheel.They would pass for brand new and they are currently still on the car.they are wrapped in goodyear F1 tyres(all 4 have plenty of tread left).please contact me if anyone is interested.i'm looking for £850 for the wheels and tyres.i would prefer collection but im sure something can be arranged. 07725533636 Col B

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry mate.I cant seem to post any attachments.i think i need to have a full membership.if you or anyone is interested ,pm me your email and i will forward some pics.if i'm wrong let me know because i'm new on here and would like to post some pics,thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks.i'll get some clear photos of the wheels sent to you tomorrow at work.The ones i have on my computer are just of my car with the wheels on...

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Something smells a bit fishy here!:rotz: I have noticed over the past few days that there seems to be a fair few non-members selling items on the forum!:thumbdown You maybe 100% legit but I thought I should bring it to everyones attention!!!!!:smthumbup Sorry if you are not a fraud.:handsup:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
what smells fishy.i think your trying to ruin my ad.you have no reason for posting that.my wheels are genuine and i would like cash on collection.I wouldnt expect anyone to buy wheels without viewing them first.it clearly states at the bottom of my page under posting rules that i cannot post attachments.I am offended with your comments.if anyone can help me upload some pictures it would be appreciated.as i stated i would prefer cash on collection and i am not in any way trying to rip anyone off

·
Registered
595 Posts
i have been emailed pics of these wheels, they are nice wheels, just not for me, i've tried to post pic up for him, but i cant do it, for anyone wondering seems to be all above board.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts