Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
I would say that I'm happy with the up grade mate. I suppose it's up to you whether you arew illing to shell some cash at something that will give you a small gain on the road but large gain on the track etc.

It definatly works, torque is big & power hits quick with a punch. :)

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Chris,

If you can'y find anything in the search facility, re-post a specific question you would like to know mate.

The BB turbo is really for

Quick spool = more torque
Better acceleration
Good driveability

Something I would suggest you do get with the upgrade.

Stuart :)

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
Alyn for AS Performance does bb turbo's if I remember - he's based in Birtley (near Gateshead/Newcastle) so only 90 mins north of yourself. Hrm I think his MLR sign on name is called stockcar.

edited to add:

The reason I mentioned him is so you can get some ball park figures depending on what you want.

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Chris Hill said:
Are bb turbo's worth the money?

I've got a TME is that the best one to bb?
the TME TD05HRA 15GK2 is the smallest wheel in the evo turbo compressor wheel range . seen as you are a person who frequents ADR . i will be happy to sort you a great deal out .

are they worth the money ?? well drive a car and see . ADR have many EVO400 cars that are in and out of the workshops so please just ask !!

dave

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Re: Re: bb turbo

evo400 said:
the TME TD05HRA 15GK2 is the smallest wheel in the evo turbo compressor wheel range . seen as you are a person who frequents ADR . i will be happy to sort you a great deal out .

are they worth the money ?? well drive a car and see . ADR have many EVO400 cars that are in and out of the workshops so please just ask !!

dave
Dave out of interest can you please pm me a price for BB'ing the std Tommi turbo?

Thanks

Matt
:)

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Chris Hill said:
Are bb turbo's worth the money?

I've got a TME is that the best one to bb?
Depends who does the conversion and what your engine/power/user goals are?

Would I buy another one, absolutely as it helped win the 2004 NSCC and Midland Speed class 1c chmpionship title :cool:

BUT, I'd buy it with the new 4" shroud evo400 is developing, more torque without any response lost :coolsm:

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Re: BB turbo

Chris Hill said:
Dave
how much would you want for doing BB conversion on TME?

had a price of owen developments,seems a good price
Chris, Dave is in hospital for a few days but he should be able to PM you some prices later this week. The cost normally depend on what you want/need doing in the conversion.

Cheers,

Jeff

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
if u want mate def speak to oor dave aka evo400 above

cars with his turbo and lowest power were top 3 in totb3 amazing both of them, breams and jason hulbert, had the lowest spec but ******* fast :D and came no 2 and 3 and also jason won one of the competitions too

and also the winner of the totb3 handling was evo400 himself

1 - 15 of 15 Posts