Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody who has fitted the b./f. relocation kit give me some feedbacks on this kit. As I understand the PE and the Spec-R kit come with a sealed air-box and as such you can only use (open) cone type of air-filter eg. HKS and amp; Blitz. Whereas the Ralliart kit can use the original box/panel filter or the open type. Do you guys who have such a kit fitted find any difference in performance?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi!

I've got the HKS RS kit on my 5,and I'm really happy about it. Don't expect big performance improvements,but I think that anyway it's much better than standard airbox,nicer look,nicer sound and probably 5 or 10 more bhp. But on a 280bhp car it's hard to feel 10bhp!

It's the combination of every part that you chang that will finally make a difference!!!

Anyway I would go for the PE airbox with BLITZ airfilter now. you don't have to change foams,it switches battery and airbox and it keeps the filter in a cold air place.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ralliart kit very good,gave good increase particularly low down but also seems to rev out smoother
very well made,added ducting for cold air

1 - 3 of 3 Posts