Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could any one please tell me what is the correct battary ampage for a evo 6 gsr (cold climate pack model )

my local motor factor says i need the 55A battery (which has the wrong terminals and is massive )or the correct size , terminals ok correct way around , but is only 35A , is this one any good ?
cheers
Dafydd

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ig1,
U will find all the info needed on batteries if u do a search , u can defo find the correct battery from Halfords etc.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You should by a Lucas 054 , largest heavy duty battery available that will fit in the std carrier / mount , plus its cheaper and amp; comes with a 4 year warranty

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was having power cut outs in my 5, mid circuit on a recent track day, so i spent the lunchbreak driving around ipswich looking for a factors that stock jap batts, found an excide one with small terminals and an inbuilt light to show state of charge, best thing only cost £35. but it was raining by the time i got back, so i drove it onto the trailer, but at least it starts first time now!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.