Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one else feel a little down when we have long periods of crappy weather?

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
Yeah, i'm on a real downer, its always the same deathly quiet workwise too :wallbang::wallbang: just trickling in.

Will be glad when it brightens up a bit, mind you the light nights are coming back !:D

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
its more the early dark nights that get me, as the nights start drawing in i can feel myself getting fed up, as they start drawing out, my mood picks up

saying that i work outside on a farm and with horses, so the weather and daylight makes a big difference to my life

Stu
Bet you were fed up with the cold snap Stu. :rotz:

·
Registered
6,766 Posts
i suffer the winter blues ,wish i didnt as it cost me a bomb modding the evo to try cheer myself up:lol::lol:

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
Yeah,its a bit of a downer when you dont know if we are gonna have a summer this year.:thumbdown

But......if you dont like it, then do what millions of people do every year in the country....EMIGRATE!...and get the hell outta this sheethole!:D

BTW...its 32 in brisbane now :)
You mean and nasty man :cry::cry:;)

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
i hate november thru march. early dark, late light

just takes the tickle out of ya. well does me.

often thought its probably very mild S.A.D but this year, i tuned the evo and im feeling better for it :lol:

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you wake up and its dark, i work all day in a dull warehouse, and when i finish work its dark.

not much fun :shake:

really cant wait for the weather to pick up, not all that bothered about it being hot, just as long as its a bright sunny day.

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
you wake up and its dark, i work all day in a dull warehouse, and when i finish work its dark.

not much fun :shake:

really cant wait for the weather to pick up, not all that bothered about it being hot, just as long as its a bright sunny day.
+1 to that, hows about a sunny day :wallbang:

stuff hot, if i want hot ill emmigrate :D or go on holiday LOL!

·
Premium Member
3,197 Posts
might sound random but you guys who get grumpy when its dark and dreary should try goin on a sun bed once a week dont k now if its a medical solution but i always get moody in the winter and tried this advice and it helped take the edge of it. not too long mind as you dont wanna come out orange

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
+1 to that, hows about a sunny day :wallbang:

stuff hot, if i want hot ill emmigrate :D or go on holiday LOL!
a clear bright day, no rain just a the sun shining.

some nice empty roads on a early sunday morning so i can get the evo out and go for a nice fun drive.

thats all i ask, i dont want much :lol:

:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts