Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
8,808 Posts
A 260 and you should not even be on this site anyway, as it is not an EVO.

All your thoughts will be welcomed
I think your rite about that bit :crackup::crackup:

JOKE

·
Registered
8,537 Posts
There are some rude people on here but it's amazing how different things can come across when seeing them typed compared to hearing them in person maybe they are just joking. Some people don't realise how rude and obnoxious they are or maybe they do and they are doing it for a reaction:lol:

·
Registered
8,537 Posts
Rock On Reaction time then >> More points of view please. I realize some will be below the belt line DO I CARE ??
There's a prime example your post there sounds quite harsh to me but I'm sure it's not ( and my other half is scottish you are very to the point lol) so sometimes it is very easy to take things the wrong way:D

There's is one person on here who shall remain nameless who never uses smileys, fair enough I guess but the problem happens when you have a dry or sarcastic sense of humour people just think they are rude. I just ignore them though:D

·
Registered
12,391 Posts
Wow, your a bit mad.

·
Registered
10,906 Posts
... and breathe ;)

I hope you feel better for getting that lot off your chest :D As I read it, you're saying that a bit of banter is OK but sometime some people step over the line and are obnoxious. I would agree. Problem is that different people draw their lines in different places. I'm very hard to offend but even if something on here did offend me I wouldn't give the perpetrator the satisfaction of knowing they'd upset me ;) (I'd store it up and send them a dog turd through the post 3 years later when they'd forgotten all about it :naughty: :lol: )

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hmmmmm

is it just me, or is the initial post of this thread almost impossible to read?! :smthumbdo

·
Registered
20,607 Posts
... and breathe ;)

I hope you feel better for getting that lot off your chest :D As I read it, you're saying that a bit of banter is OK but sometime some people step over the line and are obnoxious. I would agree. Problem is that different people draw their lines in different places. I'm very hard to offend but even if something on here did offend me I wouldn't give the perpetrator the satisfaction of knowing they'd upset me ;) (I'd store it up and send them a dog turd through the post 3 years later when they'd forgotten all about it :naughty: :lol: )
I got the Turd Sweetness:eek::crackup:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts