Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyones partner or you have really bad habits you have to put up with? Craig not only can snore like a Gnu on his back, side or bloody head he also plays songs with his nose by stupid whistling noises. I do sleep walk and have night terrors so I'm sure I irritate him:crackup:

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,858 Posts
Just the usual for me...nail biting, slurping my soup, chewing with my mouth open, going to sleep without removing my make-up.

·
Registered
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you eat your nails once you have bitten them? if you do that's an awful habit *shudder*:eek:

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
shaun likes to pick his nose while he is driving,and if he gets to lucky to find boogie,he will put it on the bottom of his shoes,while he is driving:eek:

i am so dead

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,858 Posts
shaun likes to pick his nose while he is driving,and if he gets to lucky to find boogie,he will put it on the bottom of his shoes,while he is driving:eek:
Mmm...that's a good idea. Sure beats my solution of flicking it out the window then wiping it off the side of the car when I get home. Which I often forget to do.

·
Registered
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

i am so dead
:eek: maybe C isn't so bad, he does constantly have to "rearrange" his bits as well though what is it with men:shake:

Why else would I bite them? :confused:
:crackup: minger

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Talking of bad habits,Cam dropped one earlier on and it measured 2 on the sphinkter scale according to the news:crackup:

·
Registered
10,906 Posts
When Paul has a cold he'll spit what he's coughed up out of the window of the car whilst driving. I have this vision of the poor sod behind getting a big sloppy greenie splatted all over his windscreen :blah:

When I was little I used to pick my nose & eat it :blush: My worst habit these days is always being right. Always.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
When Paul has a cold he'll spit what he's coughed up out of the window of the car whilst driving. I have this vision of the poor sod behind getting a big sloppy greenie splatted all over his windscreen :blah:

When I was little I used to pick my nose & eat it :blush: My worst habit these days is always being right. Always.
:lol:
shaun does that too its grim

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
When I was little I used to pick my nose & eat it :blush:
CARINA!!!!!!

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

Its bad enough seeing blokes do it (oddly enough saw one do it just tonight onthe train - no shame) but its MUCH worse when a girl does it...

I saw a really cute girl on the train a few months ago, and the next thing I saw was her finger buried up to the knuckle..... then she ate it... the booger, not her finger!! :sick:

If I ever meet you, that IS going to be going through my mind!! :lol::lol:

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
I have some bad habits, but due to being morphine induced (cancer control) half my days it's no wonder I forget and do have the things I do. I like eating chocolate limes from my bedside cabinet as I'm finishing the last few emails and threads of the night. I will often (currently at about 80%) fall asleep with one in my mouth, but due to the pain in my shoulder I roll over in my sleep, the sweet slips back, chokes me, I cough and splutter waking the wife and usually end up spitting a half sucked boiled sweet in to her hair. By the time she gets it out it's left green streaks where it has been....oops! :wallbang:

However she takes it all in her stride (good girl) and she's got about ten times more bad habits than I have, starting with drinking milk from the fridge not a glass, leaving her shoes behind the door so that the catch under the door when I come in from outside.... always leaves me with the orange light on the fuel for our 08 plated people carrier that we share (yet she don't do it to her own VW Golf) I could go on all night, but I don't need you guys feeling sorry for me, you probably live with woman yourselves :lol:

Regards

Mark

1 - 20 of 31 Posts