Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Well done it.Drove Ethel back sold her :cry: Bought a charriot same day :D ;) And dog and i drove back to plymouth and then had a 12 hour drive through spain back to Altea.(god i miss my evo) :blah: Had ace time driving EThel back met 2 guys on the road in the mountains in a 345 ferrari.we had a great laugh.They took me on acceleration till i got in 2nd and third then i was up behind them and had them on two roundabouts.then it got a bit silly so i backed off and waved goodbye.when i got up in the mountains they were waiting with vidieo camera.so gave a big wave.met them at plymouth were doing same as me. :cry: Driving back to sell.Good news :D paid 5 quid more for new car than i did for my ralliart mudflaps on Ethel. :D Did trip on one tank of Diesal.Stopped 5 times in evo (same trip) :eek: But not the same.No powered steering took me 11 hours coming back :blah: Will post pics when on own pc as mine poorly :rolleyes: Ps spotted evo6 in Altea today.silver one think Dutch or swiss plate.was a beauty.felt gutted :cry: let you know when i find a LHD.anyone knows please shout!.6 or a Tommi. :blush:

·
Banned
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
moses said:
im glad u sold it luv and i hope u get your new evo soon :)
:) Hi thanks moses.Was gutted when Mark drove her away :cry: Not the same here with out her.But hunt is on for a 6 or T.M.E L.H.D.So keep your eyes peeled for me please. :) Als need to sell my plate.L70 KAY.xxxx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts