Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked the car up from Si at SJS last night so thought I'd post a few pics of what he's been doing :coolsm:

Photos don't really do it justice, Si's work is top quality! :thumbup:

If anyone is thinking of getting this done then give SJS a call, Si is a top bloke and went out of his way to help me out. Definitely a a trader to recommend!

Can't wait for the race now (and the drive down now) Bleu Nord he we come :)
:smthumbup

Andy

· Banned
4,500 Posts

· Banned
4,500 Posts
Hey Mad7,

All cars are different some less some a lot more. Something like the work done on the TME is the £500 mark thats 2 days plus materials vinyl/print etc.

Most of our graphics projects and we have done around 400+ odd cars now fall between £500-£1000 mark. Full colour change wraps start from £1000-£1500 depending on car. Some cars we have fully colour wrapped then put graphics on. Some cars are part wrapped to work with the design.

Its quite a bespoke process but of course we keep all designs created on file so others can have them as well.

Happy to discuss with anybody your wants/needs give us a PM or call the workshop 01376 567636 :)

This is one of my fav Rally race projects we did.

Full red/silver wrap and graphics transformed a white X RS

Cheers

Si

· Banned
4,500 Posts
Hey Rob,

Yeah good results so far fella, will be giving you a shout very soon :)

Actually might be worth popping over before hand get a look at the car, whens good for you?

· Registered
4,967 Posts
Hey Mad7,

All cars are different some less some a lot more. Something like the work done on the TME is the £500 mark thats 2 days plus materials vinyl/print etc.

Most of our graphics projects and we have done around 400+ odd cars now fall between £500-£1000 mark. Full colour change wraps start from £1000-£1500 depending on car. Some cars we have fully colour wrapped then put graphics on. Some cars are part wrapped to work with the design.

Its quite a bespoke process but of course we keep all designs created on file so others can have them as well.

Happy to discuss with anybody your wants/needs give us a PM or call the workshop 01376 567636 :)

This is one of my fav Rally race projects we did.

Full red/silver wrap and graphics transformed a white X RS

Cheers

Si

Hi Si,
I did get in touch with you a few weeks/months ago about a rally design on my 8, but the email correspondence just kind of petered out..
Ben

· Banned
4,500 Posts
Hi Si,
I did get in touch with you a few weeks/months ago about a rally design on my 8, but the email correspondence just kind of petered out..
Ben
Hey Ben, ah well we need to rectify that then. Has been a manic few months! Just today 11 new enquiries.

PM your number and email addy i'll dig out the emails refresh where we got to and if its convienent call you tomorrow.

· Registered
4,967 Posts
Hey Ben, ah well we need to rectify that then. Has been a manic few months! Just today 11 new enquiries.

PM your number and email addy i'll dig out the emails refresh where we got to and if its convienent call you tomorrow.
Cheers Si, I just sent you an email to revive the trail.
Thanks,
Ben

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.