Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

was on here back in 2002/3 when I had this Evo 6 GSR…. As always, never should have sold it & in fact was working at Chichester Mitsubishi at the time.

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Grille Wheel

Now I’m just buying this….. can anyone tell me any bad or good about the car?!?
Automotive side marker light Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mita, saw that & had it HPI’ed all seems to check out.

when I Google the reg, it comes up as being won by a chap on “Dream Car Giveaways”

it’s got good history & is a UK car with few mods but in my op the right ones.

when I did a search on here a week ago, it looked like two old members owned it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi I can’t give you any more information than mita found out about this car👍,but I bought a red evo 8 mr last month in the middle of December from this chap he is near Coventry Bedworth which was also owned by dan87 on here,my evo was from the dream car give away to he might have something to do with the company never heard of anyone winning 2 evos but you never know your luck😃,his name is harpy he kindly picked me up from the train station I test drove the car the car was as described and all the paper work tallied up correctly he was pretty honest about were the car came from so I felt quite confident buying the car it’s defo the same person because the number on eBay matches the one I have on my Whatsapp
I also went to his family house we’re the car was registered so all was good I hope this helps with your purchase.😃👍

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi I can’t give you any more information than mita found out about this car👍,but I bought a red evo 8 mr last month in the middle of December from this chap he is near Coventry Bedworth which was also owned by dan87 on here,my evo was from the dream car give away to he might have something to do with the company never heard of anyone winning 2 evos but you never know your luck😃,his name is harpy he kindly picked me up from the train station I test drove the car the car was as described and all the paper work tallied up correctly he was pretty honest about were the car came from so I felt quite confident buying the car it’s defo the same person because the number on eBay matches the one I have on my Whatsapp
I also went to his family house we’re the car was registered so all was good I hope this helps with your purchase.😃👍
That’s amazing mate if only to ensure the guys genuine 👍🏻

1 - 6 of 6 Posts