Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some advise I have an Evo 6 and the AYC light came on
on friday morning but when I stopped to check the oil that was just of max. Then when I resarted the car the light had gone out but came back on after bout 60 miles while travelin up a steap hill at speed there is no noise from the pump could the system just need bleeding or would it be the pump if anyone can offer any advise I be truely greatful

· Premium Member
97 Posts
Mine has started shhowing the error light also. Had it checked out by Mitsu Dealer.

Error 73 which is the left proportioning valve either stuck open or shorted. The mechanic said, & looked in Ralliart Service manual, that it's either the pump or the wiring. He said he'd never had the wiring fail before.

So it looks like i'll be checking the wiring properly & if this isn't the culprit I'll need a new, well 2nd hand, pump. Is their diagnosis correct or can you somehow unstick these valve??

Ta

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the reply's I will have it checked out I took it for a bit of a run and the light stayed off for bout 250miles then it came back on and since I bought this car dont think any of the problems have been normal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.