Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
That's a bit of a contradiction mate, to get 450bhp the AVCR will have had to have been set up at some point, if its not set up then the power figure wont be attainable.

What mods do you have on the car? And what target boost level are you aiming for.

·
Registered
21,179 Posts
mike_2t said:
That's a bit of a contradiction mate, to get 450bhp the AVCR will have had to have been set up at some point, if its not set up then the power figure wont be attainable.

What mods do you have on the car? And what target boost level are you aiming for.
I'd have to agree with that

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mods

gr3071 piper cams autotronins piper pullys my avcr is set at 1.7 bar and 2bar i know the car is about 400/50bhp because i took it to the pod and it did the 1/4 mile in 12.450 the speed over the line was 114mph plus the intercooler is a aps i just want the boost to come on more sooner on the first setting it as gone over to about 1.9bar and on the other its on over to 2.03bar she goes like hell but its a bit lazy between 2500rev and 3500

·
Registered
997 Posts
Agree with the above - bigger turbos = more lag.
The chances are, if the car has been set up by a decent tuner it should already be holding/peaking the safest boost levels.

Next best way of dropping the spool up would be to get a stroker kit, a lot of money though when i presume the car is already forged?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
e5

i nknow it pushers 2.2bar okay which give me about 450bhp iam going to a rolling rd in feb some where down wales newport to see what it is realy pushing it feel like 450bhp then in summer i will get my gt35r turbo then it will push about 500bhp/600bhp and it is a forged engine and money is no object

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.