Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..........well , it's all done .

Nick burnt the midnight-oil (literally) on Tuesday night and built my car up with the ball bearing turbo , HKS cam's and Autronics all ready for the maping session this afternoon .

To say i'm pleased would be an understatement , both Nick and Chris pulled out all the stops - and i've been out in my car all night .

The transformation is amazing !

A BIG thankyou to Nick and Chris , i can only sugest that if your thinking for upgrading your car , or even just servicing your car then you really should get in contact with them - the attention to detail and the quality of their workmanship inspires total confidence

Top job , thanks again

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
through the grapevine i've heard you have stuck 4 tank fulls in today....

is it a new set of tyres tommorow..?

have fun mate. :crackup:

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
nice one, can you tell us the new figures, im almost to the same speck except i have the ralliart ecu and no cams, im still deciding if its worth the extra cash to get them

·
NR555
7,448 Posts
KNOXVILLE said:
bet you can't stop :D See you on the track soon :D
There cant be many more excuses for not tracking it now ;) :p

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wayne , sadly yes , 4 tank's - but they were good fun ;) :D

Brain / Matt - thanks :)

Alboy , i'll ring WRCT on monday to see about getting it booked in on the rollers - should be an interesting comparison and post both before and after results

Gav - yes ,it's taken me a while to take the plunge so to speak ;) :D - surprisingly the stopping's good , and i've not warped the disc's either .......

Tom - only one , i'm just off upto Nick's to pay up :( , but i don't mind - it's worth it for the restults achived ;) :D :coolsm:

Jez - i will pop round , probably weekend after this 'un - what you getting next then ???

............Right , i'm off out to play :D :coolsm: (and pay up ;) )

·
NR555
7,448 Posts
TurboTom said:

Tom - only one , i'm just off upto Nick's to pay up :( , but i don't mind - it's worth it for the restults achived ;) :D :coolsm:
What date is that then?, I have also booked an evening at cadwell on the 3rd of june through www.javelin-motorsport.co.uk

Tom

·
Registered
280 Posts
Big congrats matey, can't wait to get a ride in it!!

Think your gonna take some catching now ya loony.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
TurboTom said:
Ta Rich , i'm more than pleased - 6 tanks of fuel now since 2pm yesterday :crackup: [/B]
:eek: 1 tank usually lasts me 2weeks unless theres an event then its a tank in one day :rolleyes:

cant wait to see what power figures ya get we should meet up n ya could take me for a blast :)

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
Hope you did'nt nick my ruddy turbo ! :D and if me brakes are missing I'll know where to look first :D

well done , now get your slicks ordered for Cadwell on the 10th

see you soon

John

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
KNOXVILLE said:
Tom, glad you're still keeping Shell's profits up!

When I said bet you can't stop :D it wasn't a reference to your brakes, just the size of your smile!

Catch you soon
i see , well , brakes are next on the list - ap 6 pot's and ap 4 pot's but i'm gonna wait untill they bring the strap drive kit's out .

Just come back for yet another trip to the shell garage :D , it's all good fun :coolsm:

John T , your save with the turbo , mine use to live on K3NTY's 6 (now alboy's) untill he ugraded . When i took my car in it was just sat their in Nick's office looking @ me, all new 'n' shiney - so i just had to give it a new home :D

I might however , "borrow" your brakes :crackup: :blush: , as i think they'd look good on mine ;) :D .........
.......it's the wheels that do it ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.