Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright,

Just wondering who on here will be going to see the Concept X (as well as others) at the NEC next weekend?

I'm aiming for Saturday 14th, and there is a few of us going down. But due to me still reeling from xmas spending, I think it will be the Mondeo that gets the trip, not the Evo :(

But if some of you'se lot are going I could still get my 'hit' from looking around the cars ;)

Cheers,

Diehard

·
Premium Member
9,199 Posts
few of us flying down from aberdeen and having 2 days at the show.will be lots of top kit to see :cool:

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
I will be there standing guard over our R33 Drag Skyline on the Toyo stand if anyone wants to pop over :D

Time Attack & EDC drift champtionship have a stand there too and they are providing the live action area content with 4/5 drift car demo's, our pink 350Z will be out there too.

Rob

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
japracer said:
I will be there standing guard over our R33 Drag Skyline on the Toyo stand if anyone wants to pop over :D

Time Attack & EDC drift champtionship have a stand there too and they are providing the live action area content with 4/5 drift car demo's, our pink 350Z will be out there too.

Rob
Well as I'm currently in the market for an R33, I gotta come and have a look at that!

Shame the MLR can't do summit... :(

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
willox said:
few of us flying down from aberdeen and having 2 days at the show.will be lots of top kit to see :cool:
Flying down! Posh g*ts :crackup: Only jelous as never been on a plane!

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Diehard said:
Well as I'm currently in the market for an R33, I gotta come and have a look at that!

Shame the MLR can't do summit... :(
Got a gorgeous R32 for sale if you fancy one of those, sort of a satellite silver colour..

Rob

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
willox said:
lol,£50 return.beats the 8 hour drive each way ;)
Ah well we are all squeezing into my Mondeo, plus it's not that bad from here to there.

Got a gorgeous R32 for sale if you fancy one of those, sort of a satellite silver colour..
Oh sounds interesting... Can you PM me some details and a price? ;)

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
RSgeoff said:
I'll be going on Saturday aswell - same as above - in my Co car as it's half the price in Diesel !
I wouldn't like to think the price in petrol if I went in me Evo! Be more fun though ;)

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Seems to be a fair few then...

If anyone of you veteren 'sorters-outers' wanna orgenise a MLR meet up on the days, I'm up for it (hint hint RSgeoff) :D

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Diehard said:

If anyone of you veteren 'sorters-outers' wanna orgenise a MLR meet up on the days, I'm up for it (hint hint RSgeoff) :D
Oh great - you in the Mondeo and me in the Audi - I'll leave my camera at home !! :crackup:

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Diehard said:

Hi Guys,
I will be going on the Saturday, If there will be an MLR meet, I would be up for it as I get to meet some members. I will be coming all the way from Malta.
Hope to meet some of you!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts