Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Audi A4 Avant 2.5di Quattro sold sold sold

I sold a Mitsubishi EVO 7 thinking it was time to grow up and get some thing more sensible spent ages looking then saw this Audi loved the look and the spec the only slight problem was a tiptronic box having only ever owned manual cars. I bought it in November 2009 drives fantastic yet not an EVO i have realised i haven't grown up and it's time to go back to another EVO with manual box

(I HAVE NOW BOUGHT A V111 MR )

This extremely rare and beautifuly specified Audi A4 Avant 2.5Ttdi 180Hp Quattro Tiptronic Sport (S-Line GMBH spec) 2003 03 reg 99,500, miles, has RNS-E Dvd based satelitte navigation system and is finished in Audi Sport's Misano Red with a full black Buffalino leather sport interior,and has Audi Sports Full GMBH S-Line styling, deeper front spoiler/bumper, re styled grills/rear bumper, extended lower door sills and boot lid spoiler. The massive specification (22 factory options) from the factory is as follows....Xenon headlights/ High pressure Headlight washers/ Auto low beam headlight facility/ Multi function leather sports steering wheel with tiptronic control/ 18 inch 9 spoke RS4 Sports Alloys with nearly new premium Pirelli Rosso tyres all round/ Electric glass tilt and slide sunroof/ Acoustic rear parking aid/ Auto dimming rear view mirror/ auto dimming door mirrors/ Heated door mirrors/ Interior light package/ Front passenger Isofix with passenger airbag deactivation/ Rear isofix x 2/ Manual rear sideblinds/ Aluminium interior door trims and fascias/ Alumium exterior trim/ Electric rear windows and space saver spare wheel. The combination of the GMBH S Line styling, buffalino leather, and extensive list of extras make this Sports Avant a real eye catching car. Standard features are as follows... child friendly rear seat belts for child seats; centre over shoulder rear centre seat belt; Retractable rea vertical blind behind rear seats; split folding rear seats. Split climate control; (seperate driver/passenger temperature control); Retractable load area cover; Electric front/ windows; Esp (electronic stability control); ABS; Multiple airbags; Leather adjustable Sport steering wheel; This stunning and unique A4 Sports Avant combines practicality with superb sports looks and handling, (Up-Graded Sports Suspension) ,economy, and performance (2.5tdi 180 Hp/Quattro/Tiptronic gearbox) and has a full service history. This 2 owner Sports Audi is virtually un-blemished inside and out. Reg date: 26/3/2003 Harold Wood Audi and service history as follows....26.7.2004 20,682 miles/ 23.8.2005 32,000 miles/ 17.8.2006 43,621 miles/ 25.1.2007 54,750 miles / 12.2.2008 64,946 miles/ 8.7.2009 86,201 miles/ and 28.9.2009 97,520 miles when the cambelt and tensioners were replaced along with a full AVS service. A4 Avants (with medium strength rear privacy glass) MOT TO NOVEMBER 2010 and TAX TIL END OCT 2010. .Plate not included £8750

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes i do too but it's just not an EVO I have decided i will never grow up role on the arrival of my new EVO X

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think this highlights why i should have stuck with the EVO havn't even looked to see what the suspension is have spent most of the time trying to kid myself the tiptronic is great!!!!!!!!!! It probably is for some one who has never owned a re mapped EVO Hopefully this wont be too costlier hic up !!!!

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
GmbH Gemeinschaft mit beschrankter Haftung

That would be Ltd to you.. Has nothing to do with the car dude! haha

Adwo

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice!!!!!! come on there must be someone out there who wants this just had to wash it again would rather be washin the new EVO !!!!!!! SOOOOOOON

·
Registered
203 Posts
mmmm very nice :naughty: :naughty:

Ive just sold my M3 and in the market for a towing car but ive set myself a limit of £8k

Dont wana waste your time just yet if theres no movement on price, I understand youve just knocked a grand off!!!

Let me know im looking at a couple of BMW 3ltr tourings on Thurs so could veiw yours at the same time.

Oh and i best check it will except a tow bar with the Sport rear bumper.

Regards Nathan

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I wouldnt have thought this would be too great for towing it's already very low and i'm not sure it would take a tow bar easily sorry to spoil your interest.
I will try to get some more pics up but wont be til the weekend.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts