Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can you all go measure the gap on the rear wheels between the wheel and the arch?

mine has a mind of its own, some day it will be quite high but then others i can barely get my hand in between the tyre and the arch, sometimes slightly different on each side, can everyone go and check their rear wheel arches for me please

thanks

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
mike_turbo said:
just checked drivers side is slightly lower at the back than passenger side - cannot work out why :confused:
Because you cant read a tape !!! :p

Have you removed the sheep from the boot like Leonard
said, or it could be all the mud on your wellies from last nite when you was in fields :D

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
mike_turbo said:
i didnt measure with a tape

i stuck my hand in between the gap - it goes in further on the passenger side than the drivers side
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

God that is so Hi Tec , Mike this up there with your intercooler thread mate :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well my method of measuring is irrelivent - there is clearly a different sized gap between the tyre and arch, on each side

when it was jacked up the other day, i had a waggle of the suspension and it was all firm etc, nothing looked broken, no play in anything :confused:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.