Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blade aka Tony

What was your company name, is it Avellino? I've had an opportunity put in front of me by CD IT Recruitment for a head of Channels/ Allliances with a software company in Aldermaston.

Tim

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Larf - that is one and the same company! Was that recently?

Could have my arm twisted for a ride of your noble :)

Everyone is car mad here: NSX, P1, EVO, M5, XKR, and of course my beast too!

You wouldn't want to come here, we are far too successful :D
We also spend much to much time on silly pursuits like trackdays and car tuning :D
Oh dear, the problems associated with having a market leading product :D :D

Anyway, need to sell more software to pay for my damn gearbox :( :( :(

I will keep an eye out if you come 4 an interview!

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tony

Found about it today from CD IT. Of course a drive in the Noble is not of the question, when they hurry up and make the damm thing! Nov 19 was the original date for delivery, now slipped to Jan, arghhh! I think I'll have to pop down to Mole Valley again for another 'fix'! Good to hear you are all fellow car nuts there, thats a serious bonus point! Are you going to be in the office tomorrow? I'll put in a call once I manage to get a webex demo to an Austrian e-Marketplace out of the way!

Tim

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In and out alot tomorrow, best person to talk to would be Danny Mallinson, the Sales Director (it's his vacancy). Hey, what do I know, I just run the place :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No worries, it's CD IT who are handling it anyway. I'll let you know if and when I am coming in.

Tim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts