Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ATP Turbo Arrived - Damaged !!! (Pics Now Added)

Turbo arrived today, in a battered box ! Has bent 2 of the manifold studs. Hopefully that will be the worst of it and I can just replace the studs.

combination of inadequate packaging and being in Royal Mail's hands for too long ! Seems to be pretty awesome kit though.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Same story with my ATP kit but it came with BAX Global, when I got it it had tape on it saying “DAMAGED” all over the box. Luckily enough nothing except the box it self was damaged and the parts inside were carefully packed.

So, what turbo spec did you go for?

Cheers,

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Turbo, notice the Royal Mail re-profiled studs !

I went for the 3071R with .63 AR.

First impressions of the kit is excellent, everything looks really well made and superb quality, hopefully have it fitted by the weekend and fingers crossed have no further issues.

Found ATP to be spot on, answered every single email promptly and with what I wanted to know. Only downside was the packaging not up to to international shipping, the box was only single wall, would recommend more sturdy box.

With that in mind from the inital impression of the kit, if there is to be no further problems I would recommend the kit to anyone.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just had an email from ATP, 30 mins after sending them email regarding goods arriving damaged !! :)

They have said they are going to change their international packaging and to let them know if I need any parts to replace any damaged ones.

I hope the install goes without any hitches and the parts are OK so I can post the recognition that they deserve.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts