Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got alans engine in took some time ?
started 7pm friday worked through to 3 am sat started again about 10am worked till midnight and did a couple of hours this morning :( a bit knackered had a few hichups which ill alan explain (trial fitting gearbox 6 times ;) )

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
WOW :eek: that looks great. You worked some hours though but worth it. Mike, where did the engine come from? Cost? I take it its totally forged.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
evo3ben said:
WOW :eek: that looks great. You worked some hours though but worth it. Mike, where did the engine come from? Cost? I take it its totally forged.
he got it from mycontact in new zealand ;)
yes its a real fake :crackup:
yes it has carrillo rods and je pistons thats about as far as i go as it may well be secret ;)
pm me about engine :)

·
Premium Member
2,925 Posts
cheers mate done a top job once again
all niggles should be sorted by the weeend then i can get on with running her in

·
Registered
128 Posts
nice ,! looking good alan, is that the same clutch you had before when you went on the rollers?

zia

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
zia said:
nice ,! looking good alan, is that the same clutch you had before when you went on the rollers?

zia
no zia that was a slow boy carbon one and it was totally fecked when it came out
mike

·
Premium Member
2,925 Posts
zia said:

zia
cheers mate getting there
nah new clutch as old one struggled with around 300bhp let alone what this will put out good old americans recon'd it would take 400bhp+ with no problems, after seeing what state it was in when in came out theres no chance lol

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Nice mate! Looking good. I really wanna do somethin mad to my 2 at some point. Just need someone who knows what they are doing. Got the garage etc.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts