·
Super Moderator
19,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
19,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hmm, seems my reply to said person was too close to the truth so someone has complained and had it removed?

Hardly surprising really - what could they say? Truth hurts obviously. If the mod who removed the thread at the end of the link would be kind enough to PM me i would appreciate it - i would like a chat, thanks.

:)

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
There seems to be a lot of text messaging going on tonight, have you had one Rich :confused:

Bex :angel:

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Funny though, I wouldn't know who my text was from as they didn't bother to put their name :confused: At a guess though I think it was from a

Attachments

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I had a text too - apparantely my O2 Active usage won't be free any more. :(

How come I never get any interesting texts? :confused:

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Radar said:
I had a text too - apparantely my O2 Active usage won't be free any more. :(

How come I never get any interesting texts? :confused:
It wasn't really that interesting, just on about saying thing face to face, but for some reason, they didn't pick up the phone when I called them back :confused: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Bex said:
It wasn't really that interesting, just on about saying thing face to face, but for some reason, they didn't pick up the phone when I called them back :confused: :rolleyes:

i know someone like that, lot of it about these days...........

·
Registered
289 Posts
Ohhhhh it looks like i missed out on something on Sunday,and there i was keeping a low profile so i did'nt get attacked for exceeding the non evo owning mlr members (all Talk and No Go Brigade) accepted speeds!!! :crackup: :crackup:
Seems i would have been safe :D :D

Tim

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
We'll have not of that high speed driving on Sunday, Tim ;) :D Mind you, if you are coming down with Rich there will be no worries on that front :crackup:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Bex said:
We'll have not of that high speed driving on Sunday, Tim ;) :D Mind you, if you are coming down with Rich there will be no worries on that front :crackup:

Your certainly NOT kidding !!!! :D :D And i'll leave Mother in Law at home too.

:D But I'll TRY to corrupt him though :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Timspeed said:
Your certainly NOT kidding !!!! :D :D And i'll leave Mother in Law at home too.

:D But I'll TRY to corrupt him though :crackup: :crackup:
Never gonna happen ;) :D

·
Super Moderator
19,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nope - never :moon: :moon: :moon:

:D

To be fair Tim you missed nothing (apart from a great day as normal at the bubble) - unfortunately it all kicked off in the evening on the forum - which was the last thing i wanted but quite obviously something that other people did want. :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts