Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am after as many Scooby's as I can possibly get onto the roads of Bucks.

I love blowing them into the weeds so much, it hurts.

TTVII

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pride goes before a fall
i imagine that at some point in the next few weeks this saying will be buzzing around in your head !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JC,

To be honest, this statement is just a wind up to get some Scooby v Evo stories going .... it would seem that my msg has been lost somewhere!

FYI: I wouldnt go about racing Scoobies as racing on the roads isnt best practice and would endanger my own life - suffice to say, I actually really enjoy being alive.

TTVII

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TTVII

to be honest there isn't that much scoobie bashing that goes on in this forum, that's why you ain't getting much of a response in your threads

R

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ryan,

Thats me told !! - consider this an end to anything Scooby related originating from my domain.

Thanks

TTVII

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
...and please keep relevant postings to the relevant forums, this should be in Blah Blah or Lancer Chat.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tarmac keep the posts coming I am looking forward ,like you, to seeing you achieve master status,it means a lot.

Just try and find some originality ,you show promise,and we need more posters,keep it up.;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wazuptommi

Encouraging words - I'll rethink my tactics a tad.

Wish there was more topics being posted -- gets a bit boring sometimes -- waiting for new material.

TTVII

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tarmac I like you,you are an honest guy.Respect, I look forward to participating in your future posts you are one of the few who can take it as well as give it out...fun times ahead me-thinks.

Regards Barry:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wazuptommi,

Ta for the encouragement - I'm here to stay, expect we'll be in touch a lot from here on in.

You in Herts ? - whereabouts ? (me's in in Bucks, Aylesbury)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Barry

I fancy getting into this 'meets' / track days vibe.

Not been to any before - whats the general script ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
TT I'm not really into meets but track days I enjoy,I prefer to watch the Evo performing as opposed to static in a car park.I'm not really into the social side,lots of track days coming up,if you have joined the MLR they have trackdays reatured in their mag Wastegate Chatter and the cost is very reasonable.You could also log on to the Bookatrack site and they up-date you via e-mail of all forthcoming events.

R
Barry

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mellow, wish I'd never posted this thread now.

Made me look a bit of a **** in fairness !!

Got carried away trying to be controversial

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
tarbrush typist(http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/laugh1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >).....

you make me smile....
and the replies make me smile too..

i think you'll get on just fine.....

keep up the good work:D

Colie

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
TT VII
not every scooby is slow!! just watch out mate to avoid disappointment!!. check this scooby at crail drag strip on sunday. the car is 93 wrx ra with standard every thing the only mod is a wi and DIY boost controller. the guys obviously knows what he is doing. the car is totally standard. ran 11.87secs 1/4mile. it is very very fast. now how would you look if you came against something like that :D.

alot of my friends have got scoobies and few of them are faster than my evo vii running 1.4bar!!

http://www.crailraceway.co.uk/times.asp?CarNumber|EQU|5

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.