Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,921 Posts
Seen these posted on here before, one for Saxo crew imo and cant imagine they are going to be any good perfromance wise as you are missing material on the outer radius which is where most brake torque is generated, bit like fitting smaller discs!. Get some plain OE spec discs off Camskill or other traders on here, job done :D

Cheers
Ian

·
Registered
8,808 Posts
I had them on my turbo Nova over 9 years ago, thay are absulute ****e.

They work worse than they look and that is hard to do.

·
Registered
11,463 Posts
Chav bikers maybe :mhihi: they reduce brake torque due to reduced pad contact surface area on the outside diameter, this is the same no matter what vehicle they are fitted ;)

Ian
who needs brakes on a bike anyway :handsup::naughty: you should know :mhihi:

·
Registered
192 Posts
One for the type of 'tuner' who would rather have a VTA dump valve loud enough to give your gran a heart attack, and put up with the poor idling and stalling issues asscociated (obviously talking cars running MAF sensors for this example), than have a recirc valve fit for the perpose but makes less noise!! WHY!!!

·
GT CLUB DADDYS HOME
11,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i have no maf true 3 inch exhaust and a custom made screamer pipe u cant even hear dump valve any more lol

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
lol they are for nothing with anymore power than a 1.1 saxo go to your local mcdonalds if you want to see some fitted im sure someone will have a set

·
Registered
497 Posts
I wouldn't bother mate. not a good look. if you want something a bit different then go for some normal drilled discs.

·
GT CLUB DADDYS HOME
11,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Can my Gran come a run with you, as she would understand Screamer, it is the only thing she is good at. screaming that is. I will get her to put her teeth back in,
she would think those discs were REAL GROOVY :D:lol:

Muffs :mitsi:
:lol::lol: would be a pleasure

1 - 20 of 22 Posts