Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,015 Posts
For your information

The 7/8/9 one fits but you have to have a 7/8/9 decat ..... i bought a turbo elboe downpipe and decat from America in 2004 and fitted it to my 6 and its on my tommi now , was a bargain @£110 delivered .the 7/8/9 downpipe is shorter and the decate pipe is longer than the 4/5/6 . hope that helps . you do need the 7/8 turo elbow as well .

Richard

·
Premium Member
9,730 Posts
For your information

The 7/8/9 one fits but you have to have a 7/8/9 decat ..... i bought a turbo elboe downpipe and decat from America in 2004 and fitted it to my 6 and its on my tommi now , was a bargain @£110 delivered .the 7/8/9 downpipe is shorter and the decate pipe is longer than the 4/5/6 . hope that helps . you do need the 7/8 turo elbow as well .

Richard
easier just to say no :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
For your information

Richard
Did you have any fitting issues or does it line up perfectly. I'm thinking about getting MAPerformance's Evo 7/8/9 02 housing delete screamer/downpipe and decat pipe. It can be had a one piece(turbo elbow, downpipe, and decat together) so it would need to be a perfect fit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts