Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was out last night in the local and the subject got onto cars as usual.
My mate had been talking to a guy who has a yellow subaru type r and i said "yes, i saw it the other day on my way to the petrol station"
Apparently this guy had said he"wiped the floor with me"

eh??? :confused: :confused:

Oh,now i remember what exactly happend.
I hadnt been out in the car for two weeks so we decided to go out for a drive,the first stop was to get petrol which is 1mile from my house.I see a yellow scoob following me round town then onto a big straight which goes from 30 > 50, so i gently speed up and put it into 5th(bearing in mind the car is still cold). all the while theres this car up my jacksie and he overtakes. end of story.

but what makes me laugh is that this guy has been giving it " we were racing down ****** road and i blew the evo Iv away like it was stood still,i wiped the floor with it" :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

A cold car,the boost controller off,very low on fuel...........some race eh. :rolleyes:
TO$$ERS

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
mate face it he passed you its a scooby he would e happy to boast even if you were parked up :crackup:

·
Registered
484 Posts
I used to get that when i had my 6.

'Oh, he can't drive' .... ' i flew past him, like he was stood still' ... etc ..

Most the time i have my 2 year old son in the car ... so don't drive like a [email protected] ... end of story!

Leave the racing for the track, not the roads ..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts