Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello everyone here.i finally have my p.f.c.map by [email protected] design.the car feel so nice to drive on the way back home.the boost [email protected] then leanning out to 1.38 bar .revs limit set to 7200.some people may say this is bit low on both setting.co's i don't want a rebuild too soon!!before the mapping session i really hated to drive it.co's i can't put my foot down.if i try to put a bit more the engine warning light on/off(that mean det) then fuel cut, over boosting.now i'm so happy with my evo6 tommi mak.i can't wait to drive it this weekend.... :D who ever have a p.f.c..unless you know what you doing.otherwise don't bet on your luck.get the benefit out of your p.f.c.!!!get it map professionally .is much cheapper then rebuild!! and i will highly recommend [email protected] design. :adore: :D

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
yamatei said:
hello everyone here.i finally have my p.f.c.map by [email protected] design.the car feel so nice to drive on the way back home.the boost [email protected] then leanning out to 1.38 bar .revs limit set to 7200.some people may say this is bit low on both setting.co's i don't want a rebuild too soon!!before the mapping session i really hated to drive it.co's i can't put my foot down.if i try to put a bit more the engine warning light on/off(that mean det) then fuel cut, over boosting.now i'm so happy with my evo6 tommi mak.i can't wait to drive it this weekend.... :D who ever have a p.f.c..unless you know what you doing.otherwise don't bet on your luck.get the benefit out of your p.f.c.!!!get it map professionally .is much cheapper then rebuild!! and i will highly recommend [email protected] design. :adore: :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts