Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i have been running an apexi ecu with a avcr and fc commander in my v, the car cut out twice in a week but did start up ok five mins or so after. I run the car on a standard v ecu for just under a 1000 miles and it didnt cut out once and recorded no faults even though the ecu light came on many times. i swapped back the ecu to the apexi for a night of blasting and the car performed fine, two days later the car cut out again. ive had to swap back to the standard ecu for reliability but am still no closer to sussing out what is the cause of my problem. can anybody advice me on what my problem could be or where i can take the car to be looked at. many thanks.:wallbang:

·
Registered
5,960 Posts
I reckon you have the L-jetro,correct?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i do believe i do have the l-jet as the maf sensor is still there, the d-jet does away with the maf does it not??

·
Premium Member
22,084 Posts
well, i would refit the standard ecu, run it until the EML has come on and off a few times, and get the codes read, with a MUT, reader or laptop

I had an EML come on occasionally but no fault was listed when i tried to flash out the code, but as soon as i put it on my mates fault code reader it threw up 2 stored faults

Stu

1 - 8 of 8 Posts