Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Regional Organiser
3,254 Posts
Unfortunately it has neither :cry: It did have anti-lag options once upon a time but it basically didn't work so it was removed from the software.

Scott

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Anti lag was an option on the PFC D-Jetro PRO which is has been discontinued for a long while. I was told in the past that an aftermarket launch control could be added to the PFC D-jet but as to what and how I dont know.

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
i'm sure lee5 done somthing on his own car to do with anti lag on a power fc i might be wrong though

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
i think it sounds like anti lag but not actually working anti lag if that makes sense.... :)

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
i think it sounds like anti lag but not actually working anti lag if that makes sense.... :)
1.5 bar static and full throttle gear shift that holds 1.5 bar as well :naughty: Plus I have mapped it to pop and bang on the over run as full anti-lag will kill the turbo over time:smthumbup

Lee

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
told you so, ner ner na ner na
1.5 bar static and full throttle gear shift that holds 1.5 bar as well :naughty: Plus I have mapped it to pop and bang on the over run as full anti-lag will kill the turbo over time:smthumbup

Lee
:smthumbup

·
Regional Organiser
3,254 Posts

Lee
Do you need to feather the throttle on the over run or does it by itself :confused:

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
Do you need to feather the throttle on the over run or does it by itself :confused:
when lee mapped my old IV on power fc it used to do it on it's own

·
Regional Organiser
3,254 Posts
Nope does it all on its own, I didn't tell you all my little tricks ;) :crackup:

Lee
:mad: Don't tell me then...see if i care :lol: Can you PM me then :angel:

Scott

1 - 11 of 11 Posts