Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
right im testing the water here to see how much ill get for these if i only get silly offers will keep them on the car. the apexi n1 coilovers are 3500 quid as priced from indigo a few days ago and thats with out delivery.
these look like new cant see any rust on the springs etc.id say these have coverd 2000 miles most. these handle really well on the bends , i have got these on my evo 6 tme at the moment think they fit a 5 as well , comes with the apexi tools to adjust the suspension, 975 ono.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4oo quid u might get one corner off me for that lol, like i said these ant even a year old cheek the prices these are 3500 quids worth of kit . there is no rust on them none of the dampers are leaking or look tied pm me ur prices

·
GT CLUB DADDYS HOME
11,879 Posts
4oo quid u might get one corner off me for that lol, like i said these ant even a year old cheek the prices these are 3500 quids worth of kit . there is no rust on them none of the dampers are leaking or look tied pm me ur prices
i dont want them mate i was only saying i sold for 400 deliverd

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Which model are they??

Street, drift, circuit?

Looking for some good coilover fo my TME, was just about to go BC's until i saw this.

Thanks

Rob

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
half the value is around 1750 so i say i want around 1200 quid for them which is less than half price which i think is a good buy as these are in mint condition

·
Registered
8,818 Posts
£3.5k!!!!! Someones pulling your leg fella. The N1 Street are around 250000 yen from Japan brand new.

Are these the Street or Circuit?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts