Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got an apexi boost controller on my e4, its been to the rollers and was set at 1.55 bar and produced 352 bhp. im not sure its been set up right, is it true the more boost you run the more duty cycle you have to run or have i just confused myself. what i need is to go to someone who understands these controllers and shows me how to work it, any ideas.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no its gat a e6 engine with titanium turbo, dp manifold, arp bolts hks filter, magnex 3" front pipe, power engineering stage 2 ecu and loads of other stuff. where are you based rich, from reading a few threads you look like you know what your doing whith these apexis.

the car just does not feel right i dont think the rolling road set it up right, it feels like the power surges and does not feel smooth

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
youve got it, ilive in cardiff, ive just been reading the other thread on here about the apexi it confuses the crap out of me, do you know anyone round this area who really understands these

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
i dont think anyone does lol.

no, in all seriousness i dont know mate, just have a search about the forum for avcr settings, or wait for dave g's wonderful article he's just about to write :D:D

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i thimk ill have to, so am i right in thinking then that higher the boost lower the duty cycle or have i got it all wrong. also the car feels better at 1.4 bar, it feels smother what can i do to get it to feel like that at 1.5 bar

1 - 8 of 8 Posts