Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some advice, a mate of mine has just fitted one to his Evo 5 which is also fitted with a Ralliart ECU.

Before hand it was boosting at 1.5 and now he has his Apexi fitted it wont boost over 1.2 even though it is set to boost at 1.5 and to reach this 1.2 he set his duty to 80%. If he opens it in 5th it will boost to a fuel cut.

Any advice on what is wrong with this, we need to get this put right asap before anything breaks.

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
How is he reading the boost? Does he have a seperate boost gauge as well as the AVC-R?

What are the other settings on the AVCR? Does he have the gear learn facility on? Has he set up the gear/speed settings?

Andy

·
Registered
398 Posts
I had a problem where the avc-r was incorrectly showing 1.1bar when i checked it against the map sensor.. Turned out to be the solenoid type setting on the avc-r. Maybe worth taking a look to see you've got yours on the correct 1st option in the sensor type list.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.