Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi
I have to sell this but my missfortune could be your gain especially as these are now almost £600 new :eek:
Is complete with solenoid, all wires intact and no scratches, and as I say is only a couple of months old
£275 delivered
No spamming my thread please
I've sold lots of stuff on here to members all over Europe, I always describe items that I am selling honestly and you are welcome to collect from me in person in Birmingham
Ray
Pics are on other thread

·
Banned
6,473 Posts
No spamming my thread please
I've sold lots of stuff on here to members all over Europe, I always describe items that I am selling honestly and you are welcome to collect from me in person in Birmingham
Ray[/QUOTE]

thats when you dont change your mind and want to keep them:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup: no i'm only joking ray is a top man to deal with ..... now were's my 9 rear bumper :crackup::crackup::smthumbup

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your back bumper is still on my car Daz, make me an offer I can't refuse for it and I'll throw in a free White MR along with it :lol:]
I've had someone offer me £250 for it, and now £200 WTF, it's cheap enough at £275 delivered, look at the pics, it's all there
Get this bought people

·
Banned
6,473 Posts
i'd forgot about your car mate or i would have been offering on it,but i've sorted a deal again for the 400 and another car so drives a bit full with my van and other cars.... i'll bear it in mind if the 400 parts go quick enough :smthumbup:smthumbup

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How you finding life in the RR Sport Daz ?
AVCR Prov sold pending payment to evo666
Cheers Pal
Ray

1 - 8 of 8 Posts