Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read through LOADS of previous threads in the forum over the last week. I am fitting this weekend the following:

Pipercross panel filter (utilising the standard air box)
De-cat pipe
Evo 6 Extreem ECU (raliart type)
Walbro Fuel pump
Apexi avcr Boost controller

Can someone (who knows, no offense) tell me step by step the set up for the AVCR, as other threads have scared the [email protected]#t out of me! i.e. 1.Turn unit on, 2.goto settings ect (plus what revs for test runs ect). The reason I ask is so many people seem to do it wrong, even with the instruction (which I have as well). I am looking to have it running at around 1.35 bar for normal driving , but at the push of a button I would like to take it to around 1.6 bar (I think this is a safe limit with the engine standard?). I am sure somewhere there is a link to a good base map, but I cant seem to find it. Please help.

·
Registered
856 Posts
best thing I could recommend mate is to go to a reputable tuner and he'll set it up fro you on a RR.....

That way you can monitor your fueling etc and make sure everything stays safe!!

After that you can play about with it if as you like!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree, but there is not anywhere I know off in the Brighton/Eastbourne area that actually knows what they are doing or dont rip you off. Please correct me if I am wrong guys...

·
Registered
21,179 Posts
raj_uk said:
i'd recommend driving to Berkshire to MA Developments

I had my AVCR Black from the group buy fitted today and I'll really happy with how it all went

:)
Where did you get the controller mounted?

·
Registered
6 Posts
HORSE POWER ANY IDEAS

just got my car back last month after putting a few tasty mods on so i can wipe the smiles of the subaru guys at my local drag,but i ave no idea wot horsepower i ave cause the guy didnt change the road read out cause he works at rally cars all the time,
spec is ...
management system,
hks cams 272
rods/pistons still 2 liter(steel/forged)
slightly lowered compression,
some head work
solid lifters
double valve springs,
1000cc injectors
uprated intercooler
bigger fuel pump,
running 2 bar boost(restricted cause i need a biggermap sensor)?
gt30 turbo with external waste gate....
anyone got a rough estimate,cum on you technical whiz kids

1 - 17 of 17 Posts