Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm after a new set of front rotors and bolts to fit the standard AP bell/caliper. Also looking for a set of front Pagid RS19 pads for the AP calipers.

Anyone know who does the best prices for these?

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Dave, you might be better off with the RS29's - these are an 'evolution' of the RS19 and meant to be better without mullering the discs like RS14s etc do. Ive just ordered a front set from AS Performance (stockcar on the forum) for £190 delivered.

Steve.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Dave - I was told Circuit Supplies in Leighton Buzzard did best price if you ask for a discount - but dont know if thats true. If u need a phone number let me know and i'll search that out tonite,

cheers

Darryl

(last time I replaced mine the bolts were in short supply and only Mardi Gras had them in stock - may not be a prob now of course)

·
Premium Member
11,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Steve C said:
Dave, you might be better off with the RS29's - these are an 'evolution' of the RS19 and meant to be better without mullering the discs like RS14s etc do. Ive just ordered a front set from AS Performance (stockcar on the forum) for £190 delivered.

Steve.
Cheers Steve, I'll look into those. I'm going back to Pagids after not being knocked out by Ferodos

·
Premium Member
11,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Red Mist said:
Dave - I was told Circuit Supplies in Leighton Buzzard did best price if you ask for a discount - but dont know if thats true. If u need a phone number let me know and i'll search that out tonite,

cheers

Darryl

(last time I replaced mine the bolts were in short supply and only Mardi Gras had them in stock - may not be a prob now of course)
Thanks Darryl, I've got there number on the AP web site, (01525) 385888, I'll give them a call now. I'll check the price difference with and without bells, although as I remember the discs and rotors come seperate anyhow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts