Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
FYI: Coordsport won't supply these as they are a Ralliart item. Ralliart modified the VI rears and will not supply without fitting themselves. I was hoping that Steve Hills would have fitted them for me! So, it looks like a trip to Dudley!

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Jerry

These are listed as a part on the AP website, part no. CP5108-1008. I wonder if they can be ordered direct or by Steve Hill?

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Nice one Jerry...i`ve seen SuperLancers Evo7 with full AP`s front and rear....lost for words!!!

Rich. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
No, sorry, i ment SuperL`s car. On this forumn he uses the nick SuperL and on Scooobynet it was SuperLancer, till he started using a new one he got handed by a rather impressed Mellow Yellow. ;)

I have to say SuperL`s car is an amazing peice of kit, if your lucky enough to see it at some point you`ll see the reason why i say this :D

Rich.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
BG Developments will supply - cheaper than Coordsport - just need to present my card at the weekend! :D

Still don't understand theCoordsport reply - they won't supply the rear valance heat shield either! So I'll be using Big Evo's recco!

Jerry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts