Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's do a group purchase of say ten AP brake kits for our cars.

The kit I propose includes the following:

- 4 18 inch magnesium wheels so the kit will fit. They are also lighter than the standard wheels, approx 3 kg per wheel. I suggest Speedline 2120 wheels (11 spoke), available in gold, silver and black.
- 2 large cross drilled and grooved discs that will cool down better (drilled) and enhance braking (grooved). They need to be bigger than the ones that come with the AP kit (330mm), say 362 or more. They should not be too big to be able to cool down.
- 2 AP 8 pot water cooled calipers that will not heat up too much on the track for the front
- 2 6 pot calipers with 330 mm discs for the rear
- custom made tube - pipe that brings air to the disc to optimize cooling. The air could be taken from the front bumper inlets at the lower outside ends or underneath depending on Evo model.

Let me know what you think!

Oh, and I am serious about this.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you need to win the lottery to pay this configurationhttp://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/happy1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

regards

andre

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The price depends on the number of calipers and discs we will buy.

However, I would say around EUR 9 - 10,000 maybe less depending once again on number of discs and calipers

Claudius

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.