Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have AP 4`s on my III and one of the discs is cracked :mad: and need some new one`s but the size on there at the mo are 315x32mm but the only ones in the 32mm i can get are 330mm so will they fit with the calipers :confused:

HELP please :D

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
They'd probably fit with the callipers but you'd need some new mountings for the callipers and possibly some bigger wheels...

Might be easier to speak to someone like Godspeed?

·
Premium Member
9,197 Posts
can you get 315 x 28?maybe worth a try.the brackets are spaced out with washers anyway,so you could adjust to suit a thinner disc.the bells on that car are universal or someone has machined them up.

martin

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
willox said:
can you get 315 x 28?maybe worth a try.the brackets are spaced out with washers anyway,so you could adjust to suit a thinner disc.the bells on that car are universal or someone has machined them up.

martin
Yep i can get 315x28 but thought that the thicker the discs the better the heat dispersion :confused:

will make a few calls tomox and go from there :D

Cheers for the replys :cool:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Dee, where did you get the APs from? would like an upgrade on my 1, so looking for info on which companies offer what.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Dee1 said:
Have AP 4`s on my III and one of the discs is cracked :mad: and need some new one`s but the size on there at the mo are 315x32mm but the only ones in the 32mm i can get are 330mm so will they fit with the calipers :confused:

HELP please :D
Darren,

AP make 3 types of 32x315mm rotor with different numbers of vanes numbers, studs patterns etc.

Contact http://www.circuitsupplies.com/

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Yes I can supply you with our own 315mm x 32mm discs to fit the AP bells , Just looked in the AP book and they do list a 315mm x 32mm , part number CP3047-216/7 , I can also supply these , email me on [email protected] for prices

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ian Godney said:
Yes I can supply you with our own 315mm x 32mm discs to fit the AP bells , Just looked in the AP book and they do list a 315mm x 32mm , part number CP3047-216/7 , I can also supply these , email me on [email protected] for prices
You have an Email mate :D

·
Registered
625 Posts
Dee1 said:
You have an Email mate :D
Oi wait a minute you got my car :moon: :cry:

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Dee1 said:
Yeh i think you should get MY MOTOR off ya AVTAR mate :crackup:
That's fair but I really don't think you should have put it part way through a crusher mate. Surely that's got to have affected the handling ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts