Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a PM from "stigmata" a non-MLR member.......

stigmata wrote on 29-03-2005 10:25:

listen you terd i am the frst person to have sole traded a evolution 9.

giz ya e-mail? i will show you the pics i am currently in the middle of obtaining the modelreport for this car.

so i am the big no 1 the 1ST muhahaha

do you and globagb smoke bone?
So if you "somke bone" and want an Evo 9 right now....he's your man! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Ben_Scammell said:
Similar literacy skills.....
Actually i thought the grammar was too good for Rizzy? either he has taken lessons or is taking extra care to spell things as a 'disguise'

Give aways.

Spells 'terd' with an 'E'
says Muhahaha.
Talks rubbish about what cars he owns.
PM's other members with drivel

In conclusion, i vote Rizzy.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Weebl said:
Actually i thought the grammar was too good for Rizzy? either he has taken lessons or is taking extra care to spell things as a 'disguise'

Give aways.

Spells 'terd' with an 'E'
says Muhahaha.
Talks rubbish about what cars he owns.
PM's other members with drivel

In conclusion, i vote Rizzy.
Well summed up Lee.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GlobalGB said:
Shrug, photos are available as long as you dont mind em being in the docks of Japan :p :rolleyes:
I am stunned daily how many idiots there are in this world..... I just want to come up with a good business that takes money off all those little chavs, so I can laugh at them from my F430 \ Aston and then tell them they paid for it! :crackup:

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
Probably is Rizzy otherwise why would he bring me into it considering i harass him on all the other forums that I've noticed him on. :D

There should be a law against people buying FQ340's on state benefits.

·
Registered
601 Posts
this guys tring to sell me a evo7!hasnt got photos and isnt even in the country?not sure whether this has anything to do with it but his email is sumat sumat 1985 which makes him 19?

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
keets said:
this guys tring to sell me a evo7!hasnt got photos and isnt even in the country?not sure whether this has anything to do with it but his email is sumat sumat 1985 which makes him 19?
I wouldn't buy anything off that pikey.....

·
Registered
259 Posts
I hear people mention Rizzy occasionaly. It must have been before my time. Anyway humour me... what did he do so bad to still be remembered? Or was he just a complete t**t that you can't forget?

I take it from the different ID that he was banned.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Check "Stigmata"'s reply and reference on the LGEVO thread....note:...."it seems you and him have the same taste..."

Ballet Dancer comes to mind eh?!? :shrug:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts