Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have bought a bunch of tickets for a gig online through see tickets. It was a last minute thing as I couldn't get tickets elsewhere. I did a bit of research on the net and couldn't see any bad press, so went ahead and placed the order.

I was just wondering if anyone on here has dealt with them, and how they found their service?

After all that has been in the news about ticket firms selling tickets they do not have, i'm a bit worried now.

Cheers
Pete

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes mate :). I have done a lot of searches now, and haven't found any major complaints online - so fingers crossed should be OK.

I have a confirmation email too now that my tickets are booked.

·
Registered
139 Posts
where you going, was trying to get to men but only seatinging available, so off to brum small venue !

have some 'spare' tickets available

saw them last at rock city, back in 2001, excellent show, not as good as the wintergardens back in the day.

Had to buy my ticket of a tout for that show as see/wayahead lost my tickets, but this was 1990

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool. I got tickets for the MEN, closer to home and a day/night out round Manc swung it for me :D

Have only seen the live DVD upto now, so looking forward to seeing the real thing.

·
Registered
139 Posts
BEST live band you will ever see ;)

video doesn't do them justice, plus its the original laid line up with larry and saul.

be interesting to see if tim can throw himself around with his crazy dancing as good as he used too.

enjoy !

plus your heart will jump into your mouth when the whole of MEN sits down !

·
Registered
139 Posts
They were excellent Tuesday in Birmingham, not the best i've ever seen them but they sounded as though they'd never been apart.

enjoy the spectacle tonight they WILL be excellent.

i was going to try and get tickets for tonight, but then got tickets for the secret gig on monday night, only 300 people !!

Cant wait !. have a good un and i'll report back on tuesday

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Semaj_EVO6 said:
They were excellent Tuesday in Birmingham, not the best i've ever seen them but they sounded as though they'd never been apart.

enjoy the spectacle tonight they WILL be excellent.

i was going to try and get tickets for tonight, but then got tickets for the secret gig on monday night, only 300 people !!

Cant wait !. have a good un and i'll report back on tuesday
It was awesome last night at the MEN mate. I danced my t!ts off all night.

Really glad I managed to get the tickets when I did, they came through in good time too. Touts outside were selling tickets for £150 in seating areas :eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.