Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone multilingual here:

i am trying to understand the work wheels site:

http://www.work-wheels.ch

trying to find out the price of 18 VS-SS under welded wheels (its says around 1270 but dont know if thats deutschmarks, Swiss FF, Euros and for 1 wheel or 4).

Also trying to deciper where my nearest distributor is under the dealers page but can't work out the country codes.

Any ideas of an easier and cheaper way to get their wheel ?

Group buy anyone - these are my most favourite wheels ever !

any help appreciated

cheers

Rich

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Jackal

If you go here :

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

and put the url you want in the box. Select translate German to English, the page and all linked pages will be translated, giving you an english version of the website. Good Luck !

Cheers
Gaz

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jackal,
Here goes then.....

The distributors listed are all based in Switzerland as far as I can see.
The prices are as follows:

If they are in swiss francs then they are £529 per corner
If they are in german marks then they are £398 per corner
If they are in Euros then they are £779 per corner

One thing is that they are the exact same price as the wheels on the Evo 6 Extreme which are the S2R's and therefore I think they are most likely to be the £529 per corner

Hope this helps

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As Swiss I can easily help you (btw never write Swiss FF, FF stands for french franc, its either SFR or CHF).
The price listed is in CHF (obviously as it's a Swiss site) so divide it by roughly 2.5 then you get it in quidd.
Distributor for Europe is Procar, located in Switzerland. Co-Ordsport should also be able to get them for you as works wheels were fitted to the Extreme conversions (the Meister Radius).
BTW my mate is the local distributor.

Cheers

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JacKal,
I speek very bad pigeon German having lived in Stuttgart for a couple of years. The prices quoted on the 'preistabelle' should be in Euros. Since the end of Jan 2002 the Euro has been the trading currency for all of continental europe. As for the dealers, I cannot see any outside of Germany or Switzerland - a little tip, in the address, the number is the post code which is followed by the city/town, the street comes after that. If you contact these people, I'm sure they will speak english and be able to advise you.

I still have friends in Stuttgart, email me if you want me to ask for their help.

Going for the eXtreme look ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bolloks, it's definitely quoted in CHF and btw, Switzerland belongs to continental Europe and no, the EURO wasn't introduced here. Price in EUR would make no sense if they aren't made from titanium/gold.
The contact adresses belong to the local Swiss resellers, so no use calling them.

And this on my last day on the MLR!

Reading before posting wouldn't be such a bad idea, would it!

Cheers

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanx for teh help guys: blimey - 530 quid per corner, anyone have any contacts or any ideas for discount ? And also how i could get them to London as presumably i would have to pay vat etc.. ????

i do like the meisters but i think that the VS-SS's are the abolsute bees-knees

not sure i can justify 2100 quid for a set given that they do have a pitting problem ?

regards

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MLR is also good for education then! On a more serious note, Rich, I could get them with discounts but when taking into account delivery costs and custom I don't think it would work out any cheaper as if you bought them in the UK.
They look the dog's ###### and if they're also light I might consider them aswell!

Cheers

Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts