Registered
26,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no one ?

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You not fancy a more 'sport' focused bike?

Never seen the point in 'sports tourers' or 'luxury' on a bike.
first bike and i commute a bit and i don't want to be benind over the tank for a long jorney TBH

·
Premium Member
9,976 Posts
Why not something like this:

I hate them personally but for a first bike and going too and from work it would be a nice 'starter' bike. I know alot of people who past there test buy silly expensive bikes and be for sale 6 months later for half the price as ''biking is not for them''.

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why not something like this:

I hate them personally but for a first bike and going too and from work it would be a nice 'starter' bike. I know alot of people who past there test buy silly expensive bikes and be for sale 6 months later for half the price as ''biking is not for them''.
because it's ****ing ugly and I'm a snob:handsup:

Reactions: MidnightE6

·
Premium Member
9,976 Posts
Just swallow your pride:

Joking aside, drop into your local KTM dealer and have a sit on one. Bikes are so individual what may be ideal for one may not be for another.

I know as i'm in the same position although i'm looking for a 600cc 'supersport' bike.

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Nice to see others getting into KTM's.
Logic says buy Triumph - cheaper, user friendly etc - but KTM's just have that extra ingredient you can't quantify or rationalise. When I ride my KTM everything else fades away... I just focus on the blissful experience and enjoy!
They aren't for everybody so do ride one before you buy. One of my friends bought an identical 990 SMT to my own and couldn't live with the sharp throttle response and snatchy low speed running. I love the instant responses - you just think what you want it to do and it does it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts