Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, cool, cos i just started having a go with it and i havent got a clue - either of you guys got any tracks you have made so i could have a listen, its reason 3.0 ive got

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I was going to try and get hold of a copy of this but at the moment I've barely got time to do anything other than uni work, so it'd be pointless. Can you download it through file-sharing programs by any chance? :naughty:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hello Mike, i used to muck around and tinkle with it some time ago but find it much less of a pain to just record dirrect into Logic, Cubase SX if you are that way inclined, i find it a bit fiddly but a good friend of mine swears by it, but he's more into dance oriented music

·
Registered
11 Posts
I use it a lot with my Akai Mpc1000 slaved to it and a roland keyboard for triggering samples. What music you into?

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
FNG_EVO said:
I've got it but dont use it much, also got Re-birth by PropellerHeads.
Rebirth has an awful square wave form. Tau's Muon 303 VST that can be had for free and is very good.

Reason is very limiting better off getting Cubase SL and some VST synths Arturia's modular moog is very good but am not overly keen on the overly bright rather lightweight sound many of the VST synths make .

Better still Cubase SL and an Access Virus C, Novation Supernova and a Roland MC909 and 101 :D

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
co55ie said:
Rebirth has an awful square wave form. Tau's Muon 303 VST that can be had for free and is very good.

Reason is very limiting better off getting Cubase SL and some VST synths Arturia's modular moog is very good but am not overly keen on the overly bright rather lightweight sound many of the VST synths make .

Better still Cubase SL and an Access Virus C, Novation Supernova and a Roland MC909 and 101 :D
I don't understand any of what you're saying but you sound like you know what you're on about so I'm going to do what you say :D :smthumbup

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Leon VI said:
I don't understand any of what you're saying but you sound like you know what you're on about so I'm going to do what you say :D :smthumbup
I prefer hardware and the hands on knob tweaking approach myself :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts