Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
took this last night along with a load more which we need to sort through before i put it in the for sale section. massive spec :smthumbup

also anyone with any tips on taking pictures like this so i can improve them, ie camera settings :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whats it worth ? in very good condition stage 3a tuned running about 350bhp new head gasket turbo technics just re built the turbo traction control new tyres car has done 70 something thousand miles and is faultless

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
I've recently done a photo gallery using an Expensive Nikon D3....I did some moving shots that looked quite impressive...Off the back of An A3 printed copy of one of those photo's it has got me independant sponsorship with a local company, and an invite to being on a rotating car merry go around at the next local show not far from where I live. :smthumbup

A photo can make it or break it....

Check out what I did .... http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=247725

Regards

Mark

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that is some nice shots, ive only got a 200 pound ricoh compact so im not expecting to much from it but would like to no how i can improve by adjusting the settings with the camera that i have got ?

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
that is some nice shots, Ive only got a 200 pound ricoh compact so I'm not expecting to much from it but would like to no how i can improve by adjusting the settings with the camera that i have got ?
You've also got the benefits of the wonderful miracle called photoshop...some of the effects in there can make even a £10 disposable seem reasonable. However with regards to settings I personally do not have a clue, I know shocking with the £6.2k camera and lens set up that I was using to do it (Borrowed off rich father in law)....I simply set it to Auto, and then aimed at one particular point of view to aim for focus....Hold the snap button down taking 9 shots a seconds and then drive at speed into the focal area. This way you get the effect of movement, showing correct lift and lean on the car and even at 80 mph which is the bend you see them taken at the camera was still good enough to get 14 of the 18 shot over 2 seconds in focus. :coolsm:

I simply selected the better of the images, took them into photoshop, richened the colours and cropped some of the images and uploaded them....:smthumbup

With regards to using the camera off auto and aperture settings and light settings etc... you better off waiting for someone else to come along, because as Manual would say "I know nuffink!" :smthumbup

Regards

Mark

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok thanks mate. keep up your good work :smthumbup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts