Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to lower or fit larger diameter wheels to my E7 - anyone have any advice on this? hows the ralliart lowered and stiffened suspension - does it make a huge difference to the ride?

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Andy,

I have Eibach lowering springs on my VII

They dropped it just right into the arches (standard wheels)

At first it sat the same, however after a few days the springs dropped down and settled in properly - looks top, more importantly, the handling is sharper, turn in is better etc.

Well recommended mod for about £400 quid.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Andy, Similar to TT VII, I have lowered progressive springs, 30mm at front and 40mm at rear, I also have had the wheels changed from 17inches to 18inches (tyres 235/40/18)- no clearence problems at all. The ride has improved dramatically

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Antsevo

Dont be bragging to much about your fancy wheels.... as I've said before, I'm going to nick them when you arent looking.

ps. notice you are an Estate Agent - I was one of those once, I ran an office for Reeds Rains Estate Agents in Hale, Cheshire - all the Man U players live around there, I sold a few pads to some of them, boring info for you, but we are gelling now... yeah.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TT VII, YAWN!! They are locked now!!

Oh dear, does my profile still say that! - Don't know what sort of hair gell you use, and frankly I don't really want to know!

Actually myself and my agency was featured on House Moves From Hell - but we were the Good agents - so ended up giving me some good publicity.

However don't watch Confessions of an Estate Agent on Friday! - I have a sneeky feeling I have been conned by a film crew about 2 odd years ago, if it is what I think then one of my old dippy staff will be on it, along with my kitchen and lounge at home.....how nice, now where's a good lawyer!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.