Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few moths ago before my PC went KABLAM there was a link to a white VII cutting people up round a track before rolling and making a right mess. :headbang

Anyone know where that is by any chance??

Cheers,

AiD

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah thats the one!!

Just can't seem to find it. :(
The Mrs' keeps wanting to drive my car so I thought I'd show her that..... lol! Only kiddin before the flames start!!

It'll come up eventually. :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
ouch

yeah got that one off a mate a while back, awesome driving, even more spectacular smash.

and you deffo ain't trying hard enuff unless u have an off, try left heel fractured into 3 (freestyle motox get off) and 2 steel pins holding the right foot together (millie r get off last june!)... :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Particular nice touch at the end of the film as they zoom in to reveal that the car belongs to a driving school. :crackup:

To be fair up to that point the driving was pretty damn good I thought although maybe a bit fierce if it was just a friendly trackday.

I wonder why there were cones that appear to ahve been scattered across the track just before the corner she went off at?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.