Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Hi,

Going to look at this over the next week.

Anyone know of it?

i know the milage is high - but i mainly do motorway miles - so not hard - and it has had the gearbox and ayc pump done already.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...evolution-x-gsr-sst-fq300--------2008/6498907

Opinions welcomed.
The miles are high but looks it has had a bit of money spent on it. Check over the service book and make sure all the stamps are there and at the correct intervals. Ask for all receipts for the work that has been done also. You could get yourself a bargain there but if it's not up to scratch it can be an expensive car work on.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The miles are high but looks it has had a bit of money spent on it. Check over the service book and make sure all the stamps are there and at the correct intervals. Ask for all receipts for the work that has been done also. You could get yourself a bargain there but if it's not up to scratch it can be an expensive car work on.

cheers, will have a look.

ive nearly bought an evo x about 3 times in the last 5 years. Just going to do it now as long as it all adds up!!

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
cheers, will have a look.

ive nearly bought an evo x about 3 times in the last 5 years. Just going to do it now as long as it all adds up!!
They are great cars, I absoloutley love me. Good luck with the viewing 👍

·
Simon - EVO V
1,802 Posts
Looks a good find.

As above check the history, if it's all good then you should be fine. If you drive the car pay close attention to the gearbox, try the different modes, make sure the changes are crisp and precise. Check about the diff and gearbox oil being changed every 20,000 miles, important one that..

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Can a new SST gearbox even be bought for £4500? If it does have the newer box fitted it can only be a good thing as they updated a few things on them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts