Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GT CLUB DADDYS HOME
11,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dad is thinking about buying this car link below now the guy said its had some work done to it with 777 garage and also some garage call east??? cant remember the name

any info would be great either on the forum or pm

thanks

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1462851.htm

Attachments

·
Registered
12,588 Posts
is that car from northern ireland as there is a tuner up there called 777 and EEC east cost custom

·
North Scotland R.O
13,412 Posts
was looking at this one last night on p/h, i think the car looks stunning! :cool:

·
GT CLUB DADDYS HOME
11,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is that car from northern ireland as there is a tuner up there called 777 and EEC east cost custom
yeah thats what they are called what is there work like any bad storys

phoned the guy he seems genuine enought just wanted to know some history about car and grages

·
Registered
12,588 Posts
speed junkies extreme was mapped by him....he usually does gems from what i remember. he maps an awfull lot of the rally cars over this side...never heard a bad report about him though the only person i know that had there car mapped by him was speed junkie...have you pm'd ecc about the car?

·
GT CLUB DADDYS HOME
11,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
speed junkies extreme was mapped by him....he usually does gems from what i remember. he maps an awfull lot of the rally cars over this side...never heard a bad report about him though the only person i know that had there car mapped by him was speed junkie...have you pm'd ecc about the car?
is ecc on here?

·
Registered
12,588 Posts
nah im in dublin...but there are a good few members from around that neck of the woods i think scevo is from derry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.