Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know how to change a user name as i chose this one before i brought my evo and i would like one to do with my car? thanks

·
Registered
12,391 Posts
buy chelle some wine.

·
Administrator
29,355 Posts
does anyone know how to change a user name as i chose this one before i brought my evo and i would like one to do with my car? thanks
Hi

I can only change the name of fully paid up members :D you can buy from the MLR Shop http://www.lancerregister.com/store_category.php?id=1 or by calling 0845 12 526237 :D

yes i believe you can change them ,pm one of the staff and i'm sure they'll be able to sort it for you
as above :)

buy chelle some wine.
That always works ;) :angel:

·
Registered
359 Posts
hey, why don't you change ALL the user names of non full members to something really embarrassing eg. tony the felcher.

...bet you will see a huge rise in people joining, as to change it they will HAVE to join! :smthumbup

·
Administrator
29,355 Posts
hey, why don't you change ALL the user names of non full members to something really embarrassing eg. tony the felcher.

...bet you will see a huge rise in people joining, as to change it they will HAVE to join! :smthumbup
:lol: good idea!!! :D

·
Registered
359 Posts
just to be clear here... i have at no time wished or requested to have my user name changed to 'tony the felcher'

i thought i'd better mention that incase anyone is feeling devious this evening.

and i'm not called tony.

....and i don't felch.

·
Administrator
29,355 Posts
just to be clear here... i have at no time wished or requested to have my user name changed to 'tony the felcher'

i thought i'd better mention that incase anyone is feeling devious this evening.

and i'm not called tony.

....and i don't felch.
:lol: I did think about it :angel:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.