Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some money to spend and I need to know how to spend it. I have an Evo V gsr and it has the following mods. Intake, decatted custom downpipe, HKS SSQ BOV, HKS EVC IV, FCON, VPC, GCC. I am getting the Blitz Nur spec r exhaust, or would someone recommend HKS hiper? first question. should the HKS FCON be able to set my ecu to run better with 93 octane? ok, now the fun part. with 2 to 3 grand, what would you do to an evo. keep in mind that I live in the states. Some say uprated fuel pump and injectors so I can increase boost. others say suspension. if you had 3 grand to spend on an evo, what would you do?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Eric

I'd do what i'm doing!!

Apexi Electronics (AVC-R and amp; AFC), de-cat exhaust, induction kit, New disc's, brake ducting, new fuel pressure regulator - These have all been done.

To follow - front and amp; rear strut braces, uprated con rod bolts and amp; more boost/fuel.

I'll be trying to get as close to 330bhp as possible.

3k would kill those mods.

Jeremy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Decent suspension will make you quicker, brakes also.

A set of 6 pot AP fronts and 4 pot AP rears will eat your £3k though :)

Cheers,

Phil

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Eric, I also have an E5 GSR here in the States. Is yours road legal? Where do you live? Have you emailed me in the past with questions?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jigga, I'm in VA. are you the NY guy? not too many of us around. mine is legal now. where do you get your parts? please help

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep, now I know who you are. I remember you emailing me regarding getting it titled. So you finally did it. Nice to see another one out on the roads. How did you get it done? Did you do it VA?

Email me and I'll break down where I get my parts from, otherwise email me a list of parts you need and I cand efinetely get them at a good price.

regards,
Lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pphhuutt......

wish mine had what you've got before modding:(.... but hay ho i guess....sorry, not very helpful i know....sounds like a nice E5 though...

Good luck...;)

Colie.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.